Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Kiss My Ring

DH and I got away this weekend to Nashville, TN to see our friends who just had their baby last month. My friend is a musician- so we accompanied them to a party where other musicians performed-when it was her turn to sing in the round she ROCKED it with a new one I hadn't heard. It was a good get-away for the hubby and I.

DH and I were so moved when our friends asked us over dinner if we would be
baby bird's
Godparents. What an honor, one we never expected. Makenzie and BB would have been so cute together. I feel like Kenzie had a hand in us being asked. There were many times when BB was asleep and I was holding her that she resembled Makenzie. I think it was her chubby cheeks.((smile))

We are trying to come up with nicknames as godparents...any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice to have been asked. You have some nice friends there it seems :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!