Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy belated Valentines Day

Good morning,

I finally got my long awaited sushi fix last night. YUMMIE. Dh took me to our favorite place for sushi and I was stuffin it in like Kobayashi. Just could not get enough.

I have been up since 4AM EST getting ready(AKA worrying) for my procedure today. I got about 5 1/2 hrs of sleep, which isn't bad, all things considered. I explained to the Docs yesterday about some triggers I may feel being wheeled into a surgical room again, being sedated, the drape(the last thing I recall will Makenzie was still living)etc. They seem to understand and have informed me they will make sure I am comfortable -ahh the power of drugs.

Well, lord willing, I will be updating here in a couple days. Please keep a prayer for DH and me.
There is a very small percentage of risk..but for some reason I can't help to think the odds are not always for us. Wonder why???

2 comments:

Rosepetal said...

Thinking of you Samantha. I'll be looking out for that update.

Rosepetal said...

How are you Samantha?