Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sigh.........

Wow, quite crowd, I really hoped to hear more from those ttc. Thanks so much Karla and rosepetal you words ring so true.

Please say a prayer for me...I am a little unnerved. I recently went to a new Physician to check out whyin the heck I am having so much joint pain. He ran some blood test and sent me to another facility to have an u/s of my throat. I just had my thyroid levels checked and everything was norm. But new Doc that my neck was a little "thick" around the thyroids.

Anyways, the results are in but the nurse and I keep missing eachother. Her last message at exactly 5pm stated "I prefer to speak to you vs leaving a message, call me in the morning" Okay- this has terrified the do-do out of me. Does this interpret to "I have bad news and you will need to come back in"? Sigh..I am just overwhelmed.

Thursday I have a heart procedure supposedly a simple procedure but scary none the less. Tomorrow I will spend all day at the hospital for work ups. And to top it off..I went to a chiropractor today for my back,knee,feet,neck etc. pains and found out by x-rays that I have phase 111 degeneration in my neck that is producing bone spurs. LOVELY.

On a good note...DH and I are doing much better on the communication factor.

1 comment:

kate said...

Thinking of you...hope it all goes well!