Saturday, February 24, 2007

Take my Breath Away

Just a quick "check in"....I made it through the procedure fairly unscathed-if you don't consider the enormous black and blue mark at my groin area.

The Dr. said "everything went better than expected" and they were able to find the origin quickly. I was slightly pissed myself when they woke me from a deep sleep and said "hold your breath", after trying this several times and only able to sustain a breath hold for about 15 sec. (completely discombobulated)I became very frustrated. It did not make for a good mood the rest of my hospital stay. Poor mom and hubby had to bare the brunt.

Being brought to on the table with oxygen mask in place and having the feeling of sufficating myself sucked. Was so hoping for the nice and stoned after experience. Oh well.

I have been so slammed since the surgery that I haven't had the time to write here. Thanks Rosepetal for your concern. I figured I would be a little out of it for a couple days following the procedure, but oddly enough I was bored by 9AM the following morning and started making calls for work and planning lunch with friends.I haven't stopped since.

I will be back possibly Monday to record some recent thoughts. Till then.................

3 comments:

kate said...

Glad to hear it went well!

Rosepetal said...

I am also glad you checked in and are okay

niobe said...

I don't even know you and I'm worried that you haven't posted. When you get a chance, just let us out here in the blogosphere know that you're doing okay.