Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Rocky Mountain High In Colorado

Holy Cow.....has it really been Feb. since I last posted? Where did March go?

DH and I are doing well. We took a long overdue vacation to the beautiful state of Colorado. Talk about a whirlwind tour. We started out in Frisco Mtn. skiing with our old and new friends from Up With People. The weather was in the high 60's -which made for perfect sightseeing but the skiing was less than desirable. So we drank. We went into Breckenridge and had the most wonderfully romantic dinner, followed by a 2 hr. wait in the crepe line at Crepe a la Cart's. A must try!!! After leaving Frisco we headed into Denver for 4 days and spent some ALONE time. We took a day and headed to Boulder, Estes Park and Rocky Mtn. National Park. Then on to Colorado Springs for some more sites and to hang with an old friend. All-in-all it was a much needed break for the both of us.

Question of the week: Have you two been thinking about trying yet?
Answer: Yes, as of March 1st, DH and I are officially trying again.

It seems to be the question of the week. I must have been asked about 5 times out of the blue. NO PRESSURE , huh?

On a sad note, I received an email while on vacation that our friends had miscarried. I had the chance to speak with her the other night and she is having a hard time dealing. It was early on in the pregnancy but tragic none the less.

Anyways-just wanted to jot some thoughts-promise to not wait so long to post again.

2 comments:

BabylossDirectory said...

I have been reading your blog and have been moved by your writing. I apologize for the SPAM-like quality of this comment, but I wanted to invite you to submit your blog for listing on the Miscarriage, Stillbirth, and Infant Loss Blog Directory. This is a blog that we are establishing to help the newly (or not so newly) bereaved connect with other bloggers and find helpful resources. The more people who submit their blogs, the better the resource will be.

I hope you will consider submitting your blog.

~ delphi at Eight Million Pieces

Rosepetal said...

I'm glad you posted again, I was wondering what had happened to you!

Good luck with trying again. Thinking of you.