Friday, June 15, 2007

Secret Keepers

Okay, got the call today from the nurse.

My progesterone levels "are excellent" at 47 (?)
My HCG level was 129-I am to repeat next Thursday-and they want to see it increase by 66%.

This looks promising.

Still having a little spotting today, but doc says I will for several days.
I have been quite tired all day and my boobs are becoming sore already.

Thanks Kate and Artblog for still being around to share with. I know I have dropped off the radars - with my scarceness of entries-but I am glad I have a place to tell people, given that it is hush hush for now. So shhhh.... ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything over 15 is good for prog. levels and I wait in anticipation for the next beta.

Fingers crossed, have a good weekend :)

karla said...

Oh Samantha, this is wonderful news. :)