Wednesday, June 27, 2007

UPDATE

I haven't had a chance to update for the last couple days. So I wanted to fill you in.

Had a bit a scare last Friday when I started spotting bright red-that later in the evening turned into something similar to starting my period. For a brief moment only. By Saturday morning, nothing except dried blood when I wiped. Been pretty much clear since Friday.

I did go into the Doc on Monday and get another blood level run. HCG had increased to 3350. Which is good. They are doing an u/s tomorrow and hoping to see a heartbeat. There is some concern about the u/s because of the spotting. The doc is cautious to say we are fine until then. So we are praying.

We were also "busted" while at the OB. A friend, who is 9 mos. prego, ran into my husband in the wait station. I later popped around the corner and made her promise not to say anything to anyone. She told us that she had spotted throughout the entire pregnancy and in the beginning had a spell of bright red.

So maybe things will be fine, for now.
Till tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a lurker and have never posted before. I wanted to check and see how your appt went. I hope all is well.

Rosepetal said...

I somehow missed the fact that you were pg! Please update about your appointment.