Monday, July 2, 2007

Holding our Breath

Well, we did not see a heartbeat, but the Doc says everything looks great. He says, being only 6 wks we were a little early to possibly see a HB, but that the measurements and the yolk sac look very promising. We were able to see the little peanut -well more like a small piece of rice on the u/s, but it was very tiny.

So guess who has to come in for u/s #2 on this Thursday. Doc feels we definitely should see a heartbeat by then. That is, if indeed there is gonna be one. I guess I am still trying to keep myself neutral on the whole situation for now.

It has been getting harder to keep it from friends, they are all getting suspicious as to why I am not hanging out and drinking cocktails on the wkends right now. We have concocted a lie about a kidney infection. Good grief, I hate lying! I just don't want them to have to go through the roller coaster of emotions right now. We will tell most of them if there is a hb Thursday.

I do have to say that Odouls has a pretty tasty amber beer out now. I don't recall that being around last year.

Sorry for the delay in posting the results, I didn't really think anyone was reading.I will try and do better. Have a great 4th. When you watch the fireworks , think of my Makenzie also, she would have loved em from this view.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went thru the same thing 3 times before. The sacs and all measured just right but no heartbeat. It was so hard not to freak out. I went back a week later and each time we saw the little flicker.

Please let us know what you find out tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you today.